Terms of Service
This agreement is in effect as of Aug 31, 2017.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms in their entirety, you may not use the Service or Website.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as 'Resources'), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) the terms of this User Agreement, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- f. You are solely responsible any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- i. Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, pornographic, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- ii. Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- iii. Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- iv. Impersonates any person or entity, including any MyLynx LLC employees or representatives.
- i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless MyLynx LLC and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Fees and Payment
MyLynx bills customers in advance on a monthly or yearly basis, depending on the subscription plan chosen by the customer. All amounts due shall be paid in US dollars. Service fees are exclusive of all banking fees and all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you are responsible for payment of all such fees, taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States income (federal or state) taxes imposed on MyLynx LLC. In the event you are required to withhold any portion of service fees due to payments to banks or taxing authorities, (i) you agree to do so and to indemnify MyLynx LLC for any liability resulting from your failure to make such withholdings, and (ii) MyLynx LLC reserves the right to adjust the pricing of the Service so that you are responsible for payment to MyLynx LLC of the full amount for the Service, net of any such withholdings. When required by law, you will be responsible for all applicable sales, use, transfer, excise, value-added or similar taxes, and your payment obligation to MyLynx LLC hereunder shall include the amount of such tax. MyLynx LLC will not issue refunds for fees paid for a MyLynx LLC Service account, even for periods of inactivity. MyLynx LLC may change the price of the Service upon thirty (30) days' notice to you. If the price does change, your continued use of the Application, as the case may be, after the change indicates your agreement with the new fees and charges after the effective date of the change. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the website. MyLynx LLC will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modifications, price changes, or suspension or discontinuation of the MyLynx LLC Service.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are "as is" and "as available". This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- i) the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- ii) the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- iii) the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable, and
- iv) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- v) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- vi) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from MyLynx LLC or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. MyLynx LLC will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on lynxinbio.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of MyLynx LLC, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by MyLynx LLC.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by MyLynx LLC from our offices located in the state of Utah, USA. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Utah, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Utah, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts located in Utah, USA. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, MYLYNX LLC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about these our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
14832 South Concorde Park Drive
Bluffdale, Utah 84065